RANDSTAND ROV EXPERTS
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced with the ROV control, navigational and propulsion systems.
- Assist in the Launch and Recovery of the ROV System.
- Ensuring that the ROV and all its systems are in complete working order and in compliance with all technical requirements throughout the contract period.
- Carrying out the dive in accordance with recognised operating procedures in order to carry out designated work safely and efficiently.
- Undertake navigation and observers duties and operating of manipulators and ancillary equipment fitted to the ROV.
- To be satisfied that prior to any dive the submersible that all pre dive checks have been completed.
- Check with the submersible technician on the status of the vehicle buoyancy, special fits or any limitations to the system.
- Carry out the dive in accordance with client's work scope and internal operational procedures to client and operations controller's satisfaction.
- Understands the sub-surface environment that the ROV operates in and any contingency procedures in place for the ROV.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- 5 Full-Time positions available.
Contact MR Balaji Ramadas - 603 2036 6609, 017 6214349
Kindly e-mail your resume to email@example.com