Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Resume / CV Workshop (Malaysia,Singapore,Indonesia,Thailand,Brunei,Vietnam)

"I already send my resume to 1000 companies but there's no answer"

"WHY, WHY, WHY"

Don't worry Im here to Help you!!

Send your CV's to oilgasmaster@gmail.com.

I will renew your CV with additional info and advise more on your CV based on my experience.

Based on My CV , I've been call for interview for all of companies that I sent my CV's

HALLIBURTON SPERRY DRILLING
BAKER ATLAS
BAKER OIL TOOLS
MASER OIL GAS ENGINEERING
GEOSERVICES
PETRONAS MALAYSIA
UMW STANDARD DRILLING

Please dont hesitate to contact me.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for some quality thoughts there. I am kind of new to web surfing, so I printed this off to put in my file, any better way to go about keeping track of it then printing?


    Brand Marketing Agency Singapore

    ReplyDelete